Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

//beckons thee

2 posters

Go down

//beckons thee Empty //beckons thee

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:54 pm

I will tell you how to edit your profile, avatar, and signature here.
And stuff.
Yeah.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

//beckons thee Empty Re: //beckons thee

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 am

Party Poison wrote:I will tell you how to edit your profile, avatar, and signature here.
And stuff.
Yeah.

(So how do we. All you say is that you are going to tell us, but you don't tell anything on it affraid. I'm just really confused. Shocked)
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

//beckons thee Empty hfdsjfhsjdldhflfackit

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Okay, okay.
I'm sorry I have the attention span of a squirrel and I got distracted. .3.
Anyway.
Look up at the bar with "Home" "Calendar" "FAQ" and such.
Click on "Profile."
It should look something like this- //beckons thee Profil10
Here you can change your screen name((However, this will also change the user name you use to log in, so keep this in mind)), email, gender, birthday, and so on.
Scroll down and you can add other places to contact you through.
Now if you look near the top of the page, not at the bars that says "Home" and so on you will see smaller black text below, above where it says Registration Information- View Profile.
It should read "Information" "Preferences" "Signature" "Avatar" "Friends and Foes" "Topic(s) Being Watched" and "Favorites."
You can create and edit your signature under the signature tab. Simple and easy.
Under the avatar tab you can upload an avatar. You can upload one you have on your computer, choose one from the gallery, or, if you have the link to the avatar (Say you find one you like through Google or off of another site) you can upload it that way.
Under Friends and Foes you can accept friend requests. You can also ask to be someone's friend. If you decide you do not like someone, you can add them to the Foes list. You will be able to read there the pros of each.
Under preferences you can edit stuff. It is pretty forward there....
Mind you though, I can go and change your info at any time. So if you un-click a box on preferences that I want checked I will go back and check it. I'm just warning you now. ^^"
So. Yeah.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I don't bite that hard.
Okay, yes I did throw someone today, but that was for self defense practice. e-e"
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

//beckons thee Empty Re: //beckons thee

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum