Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 4 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Spock Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 pm

(Shikki it is...)
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 4 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 pm

((Which letter was that?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm

((//looksatmyoldrules.
Well I see.
Old rules are fun to break sometimes.
Anyway, these days I just don't care.
Well frankly, these days I really only care about my studies in cooking, language, and hapkido.
//shrugs.
I'm usually too tired, hot, or in too much pain to care about such things as old, outdated rules on such roleplays.
//spinsinchairandwaitsforaspirintokickin.

//prodsShiki.
Hrm. What to do with him...))

Shiki sat under an old oak that was slowly dying from parasites that devoured trees, tracing circles in the cool, soft earth with his right hand's index finger. In his left hand he was holding a book, thumb saving his place in the pages. Shiki wasn't really staring at anything in particular as his gaze was simply directed at the branches of another tree.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 am

((Is playing The World's Hardest Game. That is literally what it is called. I'd like to see any of you try and play it.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:02 am

((I don't have the motivation...
//goestolookitupanyway.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:05 am

((It's on Cool Math Games.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 am

((I glanced at a few pictures of it.
It looks dull.
But it made me think of 5 Minutes to Kill Yourself so I'm going to go play that now. ;3;))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:12 am

((You do that.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:13 am

((I did. In 2.2 minutes.
.3.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:18 am

(I believe I've played both those games...

What is Shiki again?)

Tami finally entered the forest, glad to finally see so much green again. Limbo had been so dark, too much for her liking.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:25 am

((Uhm, 1/2 demon 1/2 human I think....I think.))

Shiki looked up, seeing Tami. After a moment he looked down once more, still tracing circles absently in the dirt. He blinked his steely eyes a few times, focusing them on the circles he had already traced in the dirt for a few moments before the vacant stare returned and he was staring at nothing once more.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 am

Tami saw Shikki out of the corner of her eye and wandered over to him, looking down at his tracings curiously. "Just circles?" she asked absently.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:44 am

Looking up at the girl, Shiki opened his mouth as if to speak before closing it again and simply nodding as he traced circles continuously.
((I have like no inspiration right now....))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:45 am

((Me either..... e-e))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:50 am

"No artistic inspirations?" Tami asked, just for the sake of asking.

(I'm poofing for the night...)
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 am

((You should add me as one of your forums friends, Spock.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:24 am

((So my mother and I just watched the first episode of the Legend of Korra...
The animating style pissed me off. It was all jerky when compared to the original series.
How annoying. Why change the animating style for the sequel to one that is worse than the original...?
I just don't get animators sometimes...))

The boy simply shook his head, still holding the book in his left hand and tracing circles with the right.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:31 am

((I'm really bored right now. I have no one to talk to except for myself. And you guys haven't been on for ages. Is there someone out there that is willing to talk?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 am

((Salutations.
I've been on, just not posting or logged in.
//shrugs.
It's your cue to rp by the way.
I have to go in like 30 minutes.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 am

Savannah followed him. She didn't know where he was leading her, but she know she was safe. She was still trying to shake the drunks feeling off of her. Being telepathic she cann also feel what other people or feeling whether it's emotion or being high or drunk or any type of feeling. So when they ran into the drunk human she could feel how frunk he was. She could tell that he had been drinking for awhile because he had the type of drunkness that makes the drinker unoriented, extremely sick, severly dizzy and smack-your-head-against-a-wall sort of consciousness. That was what she was feeling now.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 am

((Where are you going?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:18 am

N M 156 wrote:(Hey I'm here 'cause I'm awesome like that.)

Kimmuriel rolled his eyes at the demon, his teeth clenching even more together.
"Okay, so I have to go to a bar with you. I still have this odd feeling that you are inevitably going to come back into
my life somehow or another. Great. So, let's go, shall we? Shimmy to some beat at one of the bars downtown? Lead the way, unfortunately I don't exactly pay attention for events like this." Then, the demon's other sentence came through. "Oh joy. I might just have to see to that someday."

((ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm

Turning to look at her, Pandemonium cocked his head slightly and was silent for a moment before he spoke, "Are you, um, okay? You seem a bit...unwell." He stopped, still looking at her through his bangs.
((CURSE YOU, LACK OF INSPIRATION!))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Valerie Black wrote:
N M 156 wrote:(Hey I'm here 'cause I'm awesome like that.)

Kimmuriel rolled his eyes at the demon, his teeth clenching even more together.
"Okay, so I have to go to a bar with you. I still have this odd feeling that you are inevitably going to come back into
my life somehow or another. Great. So, let's go, shall we? Shimmy to some beat at one of the bars downtown? Lead the way, unfortunately I don't exactly pay attention for events like this." Then, the demon's other sentence came through. "Oh joy. I might just have to see to that someday."

((ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((Yes, orange.
See, we have more color options here. It makes all the difference.
Not really, I just like to think it does just to make myself feel better about this crappy site.
//coughs.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:04 pm

((Sorry about the lack of inspiration. I don't have much inspiration myself. SO SHUT UP!!!!!!!!))

"Yeah. I'm fine... Let's just keep going," Savannah said as if trying to talk while having an athsma attack. She tried to force a smile, but that failed. Suddenly quizzyness struck her and she bent over clutching her stumach. "Oh!" The sound was forced out of her. She collapsed still clutching at her stomach. Her hair swung out of her face and revieled her hazel eye with a tinted blue pupil. Both pupils are blue, but now they were diolating and turing blackish purple. Her gold-blonde hair with electric blue highlights was strewn everywhere in a mess. She was grasping her stumach and was rolling around wildly in pain. Her head was pounding insainly, and that added to everything. She started to burst into tears as the pain became unbearible. "Please! Make it stop! Please!" she cried. She pleaded non-stop. The pain was too much.

((How's that for inspiration? WOOOW!!!))

Last edited by Valerie Black on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum