Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just babbling, alright? I need to throw this out there and I figure here is a good place since no one will read it.

2 posters

Go down

Just babbling, alright? I need to throw this out there and I figure here is a good place since no one will read it. Empty Just babbling, alright? I need to throw this out there and I figure here is a good place since no one will read it.

Post  Chessie Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 am

I met this guy about two or three weeks about on one of my role-play facebook accounts.
His name is Tony. He's 17. He lives in Kentucky. He is a legitimate person, not some 47 year old living in his parent's basement. He is in his junior year of high school and is homeschooled. He doesn't have a driving permit yet. He is pansexual. He has only dated one person and he broke up with her because she was extremely clingy and possessive. He likes computers as much as I do and wants to go to college for something with computers but he has not decided what yet. He likes Homestuck as much as I do but is still in act 5. He doesn't like seeing other people upset. He has an older sister and lives with his parents. He also has a dog. And in all honest I know a lot about him. More than people would think from just meeting him through the internet.
I like the way he talks to me. He compliments me a lot and he reassures me. He started out as just a normal friend. And then somewhere along the way that changed. The pale feelings of friendship changed to a flushed crush quickly. I know I should not get my hopes up about anything.
I know that.
But I just can't help it.
I know he probably doesn't see me as much more than just a good friend.
I know that.
I know I could just tell him my feels. But I don't want to ruin the relationship. I have actually been through a lot of flushed crushes and just left them unrequited and later abandoned.
I'll be fine.
I just wish I could talk to someone about it.
But I can't.
The person I talk to about this stuff has been having a rough time with her life...and she is also friends with him.
I also honestly wish I had never introduced them to each other.
It sounds low even to myself but I'm jealous of her talking to him and role-playing with him. I feel like he pays more attention to her because he knows she has had a rough life.
Sometimes
I really hate myself
For how stupid I am
Get yourself together Quin
Godfuckingdammit
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Just babbling, alright? I need to throw this out there and I figure here is a good place since no one will read it. Empty Re: Just babbling, alright? I need to throw this out there and I figure here is a good place since no one will read it.

Post  Valerie Black Thu May 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Hey Quin, Val here. Hey you can talk to me. I may not be on this as often as I used to be, but I'm still here. I miss you and love you. Please reply soon. <3
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down