Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one.

2 posters

Go down

Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one. Empty Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one.

Post  Chessie Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:16 pm

I want you to somehow video your reaction for this.
Once your get through the entire thing I want you to end the video and post it here. Okay? Okay.
Let's go.
I'll go find mine sometime. I have it somewhere. Somewhere.
Click here and read. Don't forget to video!
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one. Empty Re: Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one.

Post  Valerie Black Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Sorry, but I don't know how to work my webcam. I just don't I need help.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one. Empty Re: Turn on your webcam or whatever. Just video yourself for this one.

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am

Abvjchgjdksf what kind of laptop do you have?
What system does it run? I assume Windows 7, but it could be a Mac or run Linux for all I know.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:30 am

My laptop is a Dell PC. And I am guessing Windows 7.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Help. Can't turn on webcam.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 pm

You might find something useful here...But, I'll tell you what I would try if I were you.[url][/url]
Open "Windows Live Movie Maker."
There should be a little button at the top that looks like a webcam and below the picture says "Webcam Video."
Click on that. Then bam.
You should be able to record your video.
If it says a webcam is not connected...then check again if you have a webcam.
And then google why.
I don't have a laptop or a webcam(Well I took one from my dad's computer supply box in the garage last summer and hid it on my desk...But that's another story with a bad ending...) so I don't really know if it will not pick up your camera for some reason and/or why.
So yeah.
And um, yeah.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Okay. Thanks. //sighs. why do I feel like I'm the only one who ever logs on here? So lonley.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

So alone. So alone. Why am I the only one using this website? I feel lonely. I'm just a lonely lone loner. //sighs
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:21 pm

HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED THAT AND.......... OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WATCHED THAT AT NIGHT AND IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Pfft.
//insertmymanicallaughterhere.
It wasn't even scary!

By the way...

//throwsmyytpageatyou.

Enjoy my videos. Well, all of the ones in English anyway. ._."
Pretty much just start with my first Amnesia video and move on. ;3;
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:44 pm

That might not have been the scariest thing to you but I made the mistake to watch it in the dead of the night thank you very much. //killschessiewithastickandscreamswithlaughtersayingnowhowwouldyouliketodie.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:36 pm

._. Don't make me go all ninja on you and break your arm dammit.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

not if I go all ninja on you first. screwyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:38 pm

lawlz~
I actually could break your arm before you could blink. But I wouldn't do that to you unless you did something to seriously piss me off. x3
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

i know you wouldn't. love you too. so hows school? i don't have to have school today. hahahahaha (in a taughnting tone). i miss you all.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:20 pm

I only have three classes today. x3 I only have three every Tuesday and Thursday. >:3 //QuinusestauntonVal.

Anywayyyy
It's okay. School is school. //shrugs.

I get so many compliments on my hair, clothes, and headphones(yes my headphones. I'm serious here.) every freaking day.

Everyone guesses me to be a senior or a junior. Like everyone.
Why?
Because I am not some fucking idiot like most freshman. And I have a mature outlook on everything, unlike other freshman.
But other than that I don't know why people always guess me to be a senior or junior
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:56 pm

so tell me all about Edgar. anyway. so stephen and i ride on the bus home together and he wanted to take my phone away from me so i put it in my bra and he tried to reach into my bra to get it. so maybe he is trying to get into my pants. //gasp. anyway. mabybe you could draw Sarah, Emma, Laura, you, and me all with our arms around each other smiling. that would be my birthday preasent. thanks.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum