Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now) Empty To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:41 pm

So, you're going to run around, slam doors, and crowd the stairs right after you move in?
WHAT GIVES YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT!
GET YOUR MEXICAN ASSES THE FUCK OFF MY STAIRS AND STOP BEING SO FUCKING LOUD!
I'll fucking show you loud. At four in the fucking morning. I'll wake you up with some Motionless in White and then serenade you with Bring Me to the Horizon and Alesana.
I'll mosh on my own and practice hopkido.
I'll give you hell.
Why?
Because you give me a twitch.
You woke me up when I was sleeping.
When I was peacefully soaking in the tub and practicing my Japanese you decided to start slamming doors randomly.
YOU GAVE ME A FUCKING TWITCH! IN THE SPAN OF FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!
Fuck you.
I can't even enjoy peace in my own home now? Fuck you.
I walk out my door to go check the mail and you all are crowded on the stairs...dripping watermelon on them. FUCKING WATERMELON! Then I have to practically snarl at you to get the fuck out of my way before you move.
I've lived here two fucking years, you've been here maybe two weeks.
I won't put up with your bullshit quietly.
Then when I get back, once more you are in the way, still dropping watermelon.
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCKS!
You're the stereotypical Mexicans that are loud and have a billion kids. The kind I hate the most.
You shame my kind. I hate you. Die.
You piss me off.
If I get my hands on one of you, you better hope to God you can get away. Especially if you wake me up again.
Especially if you wake me up again.
Don't wake me up, don't distract me from my studies, don't get in my way, don't interrupt my peace, actually, just be completely silent and I won't shoot anyone.
Sincerely,
Party Poison.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now) Empty Re: To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

Post  Spock Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Wow
Full of racism and curses .3.
Wow
Just
Wowwwwwwww /shakes head
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now) Empty Re: To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

Post  Chessie Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:56 pm

I was angry.
._.
Yesterday every time they slammed a door or whatever, I would stomp on the floor.
I mean, they were slamming doors so hard that my pans in the closet feel.
That was when I started my own noise making.
The first time I jumped up, off the ground entirely, and slammed all my weight into the landing.
It shook the whole apartment. .3. //proud.

Sorry for the late reply. I am helping the dog make sure she has everything she needs to evacuate because of the fires over the phone...
And I'm studying my Japanese like a good child should. .3.

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 am

The fires are scary
You can see the smoke column out the window o-o"
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:32 am

The dog said she can see the glare of the fire on the horizon from her window.
She said they will probably be evacuated by tomorrow...
._.
She talked on the phone....for three hours....
Three freaking hours....

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now) Empty Fire update~

Post  Chessie Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:07 pm

The dog just got evacuated from her house.
The fire is burning over 2,000 acres right now.
0 containment even with over 400 people working on it.
Air Force Academy planes are being used with more being ordered.
Fire jumped from team three to team one(used for the most complex situations).
U.S. 24 closed both eastbound and westbound.
8 fires in Colorado right now.
Some idiots are going and starting fires in the city just because. I am a pyro myself, I like fire, but I'm not a pyro maniac like the people starting fires in the city...

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:32 am

(Sooo scary!!!
My cousins are evacuated and they're staying at the house next door...)
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:39 am

My cousin evacuated and is staying with a friend.
My sister evacuated and is staying with a friend.
I don't know about the dog.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:45 am

These people staying over have six dogs and two cats
Plus a snake
My allergies are gonna kill me...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 am

o-o My poor Istabene~
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:56 am

I'm dead...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:00 am

//internethug.
Will you go rp with me now? .3.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am

I dunno...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:04 am

.3. Please~?
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:17 am

I'm going to sleep soon so maybe tomorrow :/ Sowwy...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:18 am

D8
Okay.....
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am

G'night!
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 am

OH!!!!!! Right!!!!! I forgot about rping anyone. How stupid of me. Does anyone want to rp me? I highly doubt it, but it's worth a shot.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

Are you guys in any of the evacuation areas?
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm far from the evacuation areas, all the way across the city.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:37 pm

That's good. I can't tell how releived I am.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:39 pm

At my mom's we are about 30-20 minutes away.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Where are gonna stay Quin if you evacuate?
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:45 pm

I don't know.
I haven't asked my mom.
I think she wants to drive out to Indiana to stay with family.
I want to go down to Georgia though.
But whatever.
Either way.
We will probably just leave Colorado because of how much it bothers my asthma.
I can't step outside without using my inhaler most of the time because of the fire and smoke.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Awwww... Sad
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum